Recipe by healthmj.com
For reliable dose sized amounts, replace the graham cracker crust with mini-crusts and take them to go.
For the Crust
10 sheets of low-fat graham crackers (about 1.5 cups of crumbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
For the Filling
2 cups canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2-3 dropper full of CBD oil, depending on your strength preference. (you can also use 1 gram of hash in replace of the hemp oil)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, lightly spray a 9” pie pan.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
- Transfer graham crackers to a bowl and mix in the cinnamon with a fork or a whisk.
- Add the melted coconut oil and mix together with a fork until well combined.
- Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pie pan and press evenly across the bottom and up the sides to form a pie crust.
- Bake pie in preheated oven for about 7 minutes, then remove. Make sure to leave the oven on.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and whisk them together until they are fully combined — pay attention to make sure that the cannabis is mixed evenly throughout.
- Pour the filling over the baked pie crust, return to oven, and bake for 55-60 minutes, until set.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool at room temperature for at least an hour.
- After an hour, place the pie in the refrigerator and let it cool for 3-4 hours or overnight before slicing and serving.