CBD Makes Everything “All Good”
When CBD hits the brain it activates serotonin receptors, immediately producing anti-depressant and anti-stress effects. There’s no “high” when this happens. It’s similar to the experience of waking up on a really good day after an empowering dream feeling refreshed, safe, confident, and alive.
That’s no joke. We’re talking analgesic, antipsychotic, antianxiety…the works!
Most commonly it’s known to cause an almost instant, miraculous, and deep sense of well-being. Like suddenly there’s an emotional/psychological protective bubble around you which connects to CBD’s well-known neuroprotective power – antitumor/cancer.
Stress, insecurity, a worried mind and anxiety melt away. CBD actually, well, tells the brain not to produce the chemicals associated with inflammation, fear, worry, stress, etc. In fact, more and more researchers believe CBD helps the mind rid itself of traumatic memories.
CBD Can Help with Sexual Anxiety
Again I have to point out this is anecdotal. Medical science has some catching up to do here. But think about it, CBD helps pave the path to the bedroom by dampening or dramatically lessening the stress and anxiety chemicals in the brain.
Once in the bedroom, both men and women claim they experience big jolts of “positive” energy like from a strong cup of jitter-free coffee that combats performance anxiety.
Dig around in forums and you’ll find a fair amount of testimonials from both sexes saying they can go hours with their partners after using CBD oils.
Most often it’s older folks saying this in their late 30’s to 50’s.
- Another interesting impact of CBD supplementation you’ll come across is from men who claim it helps them not only have better orgasms, but more of them.
- This is also the case for females who’ve had a really difficult time climaxing due to an overly-sensitive clitoris which makes sense as CBD and its memetic endocannabinoid 2-AG are primary agents of the pain regulation system.
- CBD seems to cause many people to become receptive to sexual desire. CBD doesn’t directly cause sexual excitement that we know of, but it opens the door. There’s more of a connection with others and far less feelings of isolation.
And here’s something else to note. There are currently hundreds upon hundreds of personally written reviews and testimonials from all over the country, as well as official tracking data from certain regulatory agencies, that show a dramatic reduction in conventional pharmaceuticals thanks to CBD supplementation.
This is especially the case when we look at folks who use CBD-rich products for stress, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. We’re talking on average 20 to 30% reduction in “pills” all the way up to 100%. Many of these conventional drugs negatively impact sex drive, it’s a well-understood fact.
CBD & Sexual Communication
Ask a 100 sexual therapists about the #1 cause of bedroom issues and at least 80% will bring up the topic of communication. Theories abound why CBD promotes much better communication, but it’s likely due to the fact that the human brain is absolutely brimming over with cannabinoid receptors.
CBD triggers a ton of activity.
People seem to become more expressive. They become better orators and are able to become completely focused on the topic/person at hand. This is the opposite of what you see in people who take high dosages of THC.
Instead of insecurity, the scatter-brain effect, complete blahness, or nervousness, CBD promotes smooth, natural, awake, and aware communication. And as you can imagine, this is sexy to pretty much everyone…
Getting the picture here? If you’ve never used CBD, the hardest part of describing it is the “non-high highness” of CBD. You’re high on life let’s say, rather than THC.
Time to Experiment
Our answer is yes, cannabinoids, especially CBD, have a fabulous chance of improving and igniting your sex life. Especially if anxiety, stress, and depression are weighing you down.
But you have to experiment!
That’s what it comes down to. Our suggestion would be to try some CBD concentrate as soon as possible. If you want to tangle with THC that’s fine and dandy, but the vast majority of what you’re after is found through CBD.
Try a CBD-rich hemp oil paste. Share an edible with high CBD concentrations with your lover or before a night on the town. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Even if for whatever reason you don’t experience any sexually sizzling effects, you’re still supplementing your ECS system with astoundingly healthy phytocannabinoids.
In summary, Cannabidiol has five tremendous upsides when it comes to getting some action:
- No need to worry about dosages. With CBD you just pick your delivery system (oil, balm, vape, flowers, edible, etc.) and you’re good. Even small dosages and small concentrations will go a long ways.
- Huge anxiolytic, so stress and anxiety (which includes sexual and social) are lowered across the board.
- It seems to cause people to think more clearly, vividly, and candidly while promoting engaged communication which are triggers that turn on the SES – bonding.
- Sensually it’s a big enhancer and energizer.
- There are no known toxic limits of CBD.